Introduction to Logic
Study Questions - quiz.
Each capital letter must stand for a complete, simple, affirmative sentence
it is not the case that
Put each of the following into logical symbolism. Use the suggested notation.
1. Jacinta likes to paint. (P)
2. Jacinta does not like to swim. (S)
3. It is not the case that Jacinta hates math. (H)
4. Jacinta is a poet and a waitress. (P, W)
5. Jacinta is a mathematician and Jacinta is a poet. (M, P)
6. Jacinta is not a biologist, but she is a neurosurgeon. (B, N)
7. Jacinta is not a carpenter and Jacinta is not a cheerleader. (C, J)