Introduction to Logic
Study Questions - quiz.
Each capital letter must stand for a complete, simple, affirmative sentence
Put each of the following into logical symbolism. Use the letters suggested.
1. Bernardo does not travel unless Miguel travels with him. (B, M)
2. Although Bernardo does not do math unless Jacinta helps him, Bernardo did very well on the last test. (B, J, W)
3. Neither Miguel nor Bernardo like to do algebra problems. (M, B)
4. Both Miguel and Bernardo do very well in the logic class. (M, B)
5. Both Miguel and Bernardo do very well in the logic class, but neither Miguel nor Bernardo enjoy practicing. (M, B, S, T)
6. Even though the tests were hard, both Jacinta and Lucida did very well. (H, J, L)
7. Bernardo and Jacinta did not both take the logic class, but they both took physics. (B, J, S, T)