Introduction to Logic
Study Questions - quiz.
Each capital letter must stand for a complete, simple, affirmative sentence
it is not the case that
Put each of the following into logical symbolism. Use the suggested notation.
1. Bernardo likes to write. (W)
2. Bernardo does not like to write. (W)
3. Bernardo likes to write or Bernardo likes to paint. (W, P)
4. Bernardo will go to the movies or the beach. (M, B)
5. Bernardo will go to the movies or Bernardo will not go to the movies. (B)
6. Either Bernardo will not go or Jacinta will not go. (B, J)
7. Bernardo will go unless Mary goes. (B, M)
8. Bernardo will not go unless he is given a ticket. (B, T)