Introduction to Logic
Study Questions - quiz.
Each capital letter must stand for a complete, simple, affirmative sentence
it is not the case that
Neither A nor B ~ (A v B)
Put each of the following into logical symbolism. Use the letters suggested.
1. Jacinta likes to write novels. (N)
2. Jacinta likes to write novels or she writes very fast. (N, F)
3. Jacinta does not like to write novels unless she is at the beach. (N, B)
4. Jacinta will write neither biographies nor textbooks. (B, T)
5. Jacinta is neither a painter nor a composer. (P, C)
6. Neither Jacinta nor Miguel will stay at home. (J, H)