Creating a Rollover button- Animated Gif style
1. Create a new director movie and import the provided animated gif- or one of your choice.
2. When you encounter this dialog box, choose- animated gif.
3. Re- import the same file but this time choose bitmap as the filetype.
4. If you encounter this dialog box, you may decide which bit depth suits you- it matters not to this tutorial.
|5. Your Cast should now have two members- one is designated as an animated gif and the other as a regular bitmap- note the differences in the icon.|
|6. Drag the bitmap image to the stage.|
|7. Add the following script to the script channel above the frame.|
8. Play the movie. Here is an unprotected copy to show you what it should do: You will need the animated gif xtra to see this in a browser you may open it in Director.