.Blackboard Instructor Frequently Asked Questions
Within the course you want to add a syllabus:
1) Click on the control panel.
2) Under Content Areas click on Course Information.
3) Click on Add Item.
4) Use the default Syllabus name (or specify your own name)
5) Under Content Attachments, click on Browse to find your syllabus and open the file.
6) Give the file a name and choose the action for the file (create a link to this file, display media file within the page, or unpackage this file).
7) Under Options, be sure that the content is visible by choosing Yes. You may also choose to track the number of views and set the dates of availability for your syllabus.
| Contact SLCC | © 2002 St. Louis Community College | Problems on this Site?
| An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action College |
| Accommodations for Disabilities | Disclaimer |
Revised 30 September, 2002