.Blackboard Instructor Frequently Asked Questions
- External Links -
to FAQ index
set up links within the External Links area of Blackboard?
1) Go to the
Control Panel and select External Links under the heading "Content
2) Click on "Add Item" to add an external link to your Blackboard
course. Type in the title of your link, the URL and, if necessary, a
3) Click Submit to add the external link.
4) Return to the Course View (the entry page to your course).
5) Click on the External Links button in the left-hand frame. Your links
will be displayed in the right-hand frame.
6) Go to your course entry page then click on External Links. Open your
link to view how it is displayed in Blackboard.
Questions/Comments to Blackboard
• Florissant Valley: email@example.com
• Forest Park : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Meramec : email@example.com
| Contact SLCC | © 2002 St. Louis Community College | Problems on this Site?
| An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action College |
| Accommodations for Disabilities
| Disclaimer |
Revised 30 September, 2002