do I create Groups in my Blackboard course?
can be used to allow students who are working on group projects to communicate
and work together.
follow the instructions below to create Groups in your Blackboard course:
1) Go to the Control Panel for your Blackboard course
2) Click on "Manage Groups" under the heading "User
3) Click on the "Add Group" button
4) Enter the group name, description and group options.
Click "Submit" to create the group.
5) Click "OK"
6) Click on "Modify" next to the group you just created.
7) Click on "Add Users to Group"
8) Click on the "List All" tab
9) Click on the "List All" button
10) Check the box next to the students' names that you would like
add to the group. Click "Submit" to add them to the group.
What are the Groups able to do in Blackboard?
Individual group members will be able to send
email, use their own discussion board, conduct a virtual classroom (chat),
and use the digital dropbox amon their own group members. These options
can be set by going to control panel > manage groups > group properties.