.Blackboard Instructor Frequently Asked Questions
Back to FAQ index
What kind of information should I
put in the Staff Information area?
may choose to add more information about yourself, including job title,
office location, office hours, phone numbers, special notes, a personal
link, and a photo.
1) Click on the Control Panel.
2) Under Content Areas choose Staff Information.
3) Add the information you would like to include about yourself in the
4) Contact your campus Blackboard Coordinator if you would like to schedule
a time to take a digital photo of yourself to include on your profile.
You may also choose to scan a photo of your own for your profile.
Questions/Comments to Blackboard
• Florissant Valley: email@example.com
• Forest Park : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Meramec : email@example.com
| Contact SLCC | © 2002 St. Louis Community College | Problems on this Site?
| An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action College |
| Accommodations for Disabilities
| Disclaimer |
Revised 30 September, 2002