a student loses their password, no one can determine what it is. You
can, however, reset the password. This will change their password
for all the their Blackboard courses. Here's how:
When in your course, go to the Control Panel
2. Under User Management, click "list/modify users"
3. Click "List All" , you will be given a warning, click
"List All" again
4. Click on "Properties" next to the user you wish to modify
5. Enter the new password in the "password", and "verify
6. Click Submit at the bottom
7. Check to see if the new password works by clicking "logout"
then attempt to log back in as the student with their new password.