Associate Degree in Technical Graphics, St. Louis Community College at Meramec
Chancellors Certificate in Electronic Art and Publishing, University of Missouri, St. Louis
Technical Illustrator, Graphic Designer, and Quality Specialist, 2000 – present
Conley and Associates, Inc. Ballwin, MO
• Work with department supervisors and technical writers resolving issues regarding illustration specifications.
• Design and produce graphic products including posters, banners and quarterly newsletters.
• Assist with design and production of company marketing materials including brochures and trade show displays
• Assist with large format digital printing, laminating and mounting.
• Created and maintained filing systems in both graphic and publications departments. • Check technical content of manuals for adherence to government and internal company standards.
• Proofread technical manuals for grammar, spelling, and other common errors.
• Proofread and check rough draft material for technical content, grammatical and spelling errors.
• Assist in the formatting and production of technical manuals.
Adjunct Faculty, Art Department Center for Visual Technology, 2000 – present
St. Louis Community College at Meramec
• Develop lectures, demonstrations, and related projects in order to convey course objectives to students.
• Deliver weekly class sessions verbally, visually, and hands-on to reinforce the learning of course objectives.
• Tutor students one-on-one or in small groups to ensure understanding of concepts presented.
• Work with staff and supervisors of the department to insure that students are receiving adequate instruction support services. • Evaluate and grade student projects, as well as their class participation and attendance.
• Software taught includes Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Quark Express.
• Hardware skills taught include scanning, printing, use of the computers themselves,
and some simple troubleshooting.
• Work with special needs students, as applicable, following the guidelines set forth from the campus ACCESS office.