Individuals who wish to apply for admission to the Clinical Laboratory Program must:
- Be admitted to St. Louis Community College
- Submit college application and indicate Clinical Laboratory Technology for program major.
- Submit high school transcript (or college transcripts if appropriate or GED).
- Take college placement test.
- Meet math and science prerequisites with a C or better. All math and science prerequisites must be completed within five calendar years of your admission to the program. Basic math/science prerequisites:
- Elementary algebra or one year of high school algebra.
- Biology 111 or one year of high school biology and one year of high school chemistry with labs.
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or above
- Complete Health Examination forms
If you have any questions about your eligibility for admission to the Clinical Laboratory Technology program,
please contact Karen M. Kiser, Program Director, at 314-644-9645.
Admissions (Application, Financial Aid, Fee and other resources)
Question or suggestions regarding these pages
please contact, Clinical Laboratory Technology
St. Louis Community College
Last revised 5 September 2007